Reconditioning and Repair Servicie for original equipment manufacturer’s (OEMS) and their “end of life” cycle products and service parts.
Product reconditioning, repair and test capabilities extend product life and support warranty claims and end-of-product life requirements.
RiverStar Incorporated provides product reconditioning, electronic repairs and reconditions complex electronic parts, medical equipment and electro-mechanical assemblies that are returned by field engineers or technicians.
Medical equipment repair, electronic repair, optics repair and laser repair are a few examples of our reconditioning service offerings. By offering the services of product reconditioning, we have helped clients save money by offering refurbished components over buying new.
The RiverStar team quickly manages product reconditioning and repair for re-shipping to OEM customers or direct to their consumers. Each RiverStar product reconditioning client is provided with their own dedicated customer service and purchasing team. This team is dedicated each unique client to make our services a “win-win” situation for both our strategic partners and RiverStar Incorporated. The data management system used, is able to track serial numbers and orders through our returns management software systems.
- End of life parts & service
- Flexible solutions
- Last time buy
- Returns management
- RMA Returns
- Core Exchanges
- Part Storage
- Inventory Management
- Equipment life cycle
- Maximize product life cycles
- Supports end of life test
- Test and repair capabilities extend product life and support warranty claims and end-of-product life requirements
- Reduce costs of purchasing new by repairing parts
- Serial number & inventory tracking
- Parts warehousing & distribution
- RiverStar maintains customer parts inventory at its facilities, even for low-parts needs.
- Ability to report what parts have not been returned to reconcile parts “lost”
- Waste stream & sustainability management
- The RiverStar team quickly manages product repair and reconditioning for re-shipping to OEM customers or direct to your consumers
- Parts that can not be salvaged are recycled with certificates of destruction